1to1 Rehab is a nationally accredited service provider with Speech Language Pathologists, Occupational Therapists, Physiotherapists and Registered Dietitians providing therapy services in the community, homes, hospitals, long-term care facilities, public and private schools in the Greater Toronto area.
1to1 celebrates 20 years of excellence providing therapy services, and a stellar reputation as a community rehabilitation service provider. 1to1 Rehab’s services are funded by the Ministry of Health and Long Term Care and the Ministry of Children, Community and Social Services. 1to1 Rehab partners with community services for interdisciplinary care and caregiver support.
1to1 Therapists are able to offer clinical services in over 20 languages, depending on client and family need. 1to1 is a member of Home Care Ontario and holds a 3 year Certificate of Accreditation with CARF International. 1to1 has been accredited at the highest levels since 2002. 1to1 works on an Interdisciplinary Team model working collaboratively with family, medical personnel and community partners.
1to1 is a member of Home Care Ontario as well as being an Accredited Service Provider with CARF International.
1to1 offers innovative programs with community partners including Rehabilitation and Community Outreach for Stroke, COPD, Falls Prevention, Seniors Exercise Programs, Total Joint Replacement Physiotherapy (Hips, Knees), Feeding and Swallowing, Developmental Delay, Speech and Occupational Therapy for Private Schools, School Based Rehabilitation Services, Brain Injury, Motor Vehicle Accidents and Community Assistive Device Assessments.
1to1 Rehab’s team provides a full range of regulated health rehabilitation services for children and adults. 1to1 Rehab’s team includes approximately 250 employees and contracted therapists including Speech Language Pathologists, Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists, Registered Dietitians as well as Physical and Occupational Therapy Assistants and Communication Disorders Assistants.
Private therapy is provided under 1to1 Therapy Services.
1to1 Therapy Services offers Behaviour Therapy, ABA, ESDM and Psychology, in addition to Speech Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy and Dietetics. Specialty programs include Autism Therapy, Early Intervention, Picky Eater Programming, Social Thinking and Language and Literacy programs.
1to1 Autism Therapy provides specialized services for children with Autism Spectrum Disorder in an integrated interdisciplinary model. Funding may be private or funded with the Ontario Autism Program.
We are pleased to announce that 1to1 has been Accredited in Medical Rehabilitation, Home and Community Services for Adults, Adolescents and Children until 2020. CARF International has certified that 1to1 has met annual performance requirements and quality standards, giving the highest award for a 3 year accreditation.
CARF Accreditation commended 1to1 Rehab and 1to1 Therapy Services:
- “excellent and well-deserved reputation for providing rehabilitation services”
- “recognized as innovator and expert in field”
- “deeply embedding respect for persons served into the culture of the organization.
- “strong, knowledgeable and flexible Executive Leadership”
- “competent, enthusiastic and compassionate Clinical Leadership”
- “Therapists who are knowledgeable and demonstrate high standards and competency”
- “strong leadership demonstrates commitment and dedication”
- “staff demonstrate dedication, compassion, enthusiasm and professional skills”,
- mutual respect and congeniality among treatment staff, clients and family members,
- “robust interdisciplinary process”,
- “recognized for providing services in multiple languages”,
- “excellent mentorship, extensive and flexible education opportunities”
- “technology a strength of organization”,
- “comprehensive performance management and analysis”,
- “risk management comprehensive and extensive”