Message from 1to1
Dear Clients, Caregivers and Families,
Health and safety for our clients, therapists and staff is our top concern. 1to1 uses best practices to reduce risk, working with our staff, therapists and our community to support you. We support Safety, Service and Science Based Practice
- We will continue to provide therapy for safety for essential services using precautions and protective personal equipment
- We can connect with you to discuss your needs.
- We may connect with you on the phone or telepractice using a secure videoconferencing.
From our family to yours,
Be well, Be safe, Be connected,
Stephanie Hayes, Chief Executive Officer
Jay Turner Chief Operations Officer
Alison Turner Raine Chief Clinical Officer
Up to date information about COVID-19, protecting ourselves and supporting others
- Washing Hands
- Cleaning and Disinfecting
- Social Distancing
- Self Isolation
- Self Monitoring
- Self Care
- Taking Care of Each Other
Ministry of Health latest updates and self assessment for COVID 19 https://www.ontario.ca/page/2019-novel-coronavirus
Staying Healthy: Precautions for people who are 65 and older, with medical conditions, compromised immunity or other risks : https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/need-extra-precautions/index.html
1to1 Rehab is a nationally accredited service provider with Speech Language Pathologists, Occupational Therapists, Physiotherapists and Registered Dietitians providing therapy services in the community, homes, hospitals, long-term care homes, public and private schools in the Greater Toronto area.
1to1 Rehab’s services are provided through Home and Community Care Support Services, Ministry of Health and the Children’s Treatment Network School Based Rehabilitation Services, and Preschool Speech and Language Services, Ministry of Children, Community and Social Services. 1to1 Rehab partners with community services for interdisciplinary care, family and caregiver support.
1to1 Rehab founded in 1999 celebrates excellence providing therapy services, and a stellar reputation as a community rehabilitation service provider.
1to1 Therapists are able to offer clinical services in over 20 languages, depending on client and family need. 1to1 is a member of Home Care Ontario and holds a 3-year Certificate of Accreditation with CARF International. 1to1 has been accredited at the highest levels since 2002.
1to1 Rehab’s team provides a full range of regulated health rehabilitation services for infants, children, adults and seniors.
1to1 promotes community health and safety with personal protective equipment, risk prevention and reduction.
Announcement: Our sister company 1to1 Therapy Services, a leading behavioural health organization, with a particular focus on serving children and youth diagnosed with autism spectrum disorder (ASD) in Toronto and York Region, announced effective June 30, 2022, it has been acquired by Monarch House Ltd (“Monarch House”). This new partnership supports 1to1 Therapy Services’ and Monarch House’s shared mission of expanding high-quality clinical services to families in need across Canada.
1to1 Rehab is a family owned and operated Canadian business and 1to1 Rehab will continue to be owned and operated by Stephanie Hayes (CEO), Alison Turner Raine (CCO) and Jay Turner (COO) delivering rehabilitation services through Home and Community Care Support Services, Children’s Treatment Centres and community partnerships. There will be no disruption in services at 1to1 Rehab, as always, we will continue to strive for excellence in our service delivery and client experience, putting outcomes for clients and families at the forefront of everything we do.
We are pleased to announce that 1to1 has been Accredited in Medical Rehabilitation, Home and Community Services for Adults, Adolescents and Children. CARF International has certified that 1to1 has met annual performance requirements and quality standards, giving the highest award for a 3 year accreditation.
CARF Accreditation was commended 1to1 Rehab:
- Welcome spaces for all
- Communication is clear, succinct, timely and pertinent
- Safe and effective care
- Active advocacy for needs of clients
- Referral and payer sources noted that “1to1 is committed to quality, always looks at the big picture and ‘never misses a beat’.”
- Leadership team is engaged and committed to the delivery of excellent care.
- Executive leadership planning for seamless delivery of quality care for all clients and employees
- Culture of advocacy to support cultural and language needs, sexual identity, racial equality
- Staff members speak over 20 languages
- Comprehensive technology plan
- Data collection allows therapists and families to be on same page with programming and progress.
- Ongoing training in evidence-based practices, myriad of professional education and mentoring opportunities, shadowing, quality control